Across OptaSense globally, health and safety is of paramount importance. It underpins the way we operate in every location and is an intrinsic part of our company philosophy through to daily execution of all tasks. From a simple visit to site through to field deployment of our personnel and solutions, safety is first, last and always.
From personal training through to instituting full and regular audits, we work to and invariably exceed international standards for the care of individuals and the standard of operational work. Every year we invest in hundreds of man hours of training for management and staff alike and have built up an enviable track record of incident free activity. In 2012, our Oil Field Services division alone achieved more than 77,000 injury free operational man-hours and held in excess of 314 safety meetings and travelled tens of thousands of kilometres without accident.
We continue to make health and Safety of the highest importance, holding or arranging regular team briefings, vigilance in all pertinent areas and full education and development of staff at all levels.
- Trained on the “Life Saving Rules”
- Part of the ISNetworld
- Hold a valid Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Safety policies including Drug and Alcohol and Fit for Duty Policies
- All field employees have certifications on H2S Alive, Defensive Driving and First Aid
- All vehicles have IVMS (monitoring and driver coaching system)
- 2012 Statistics:
- 77,385 man/hour – 0 injuries
- 166,321 km – 0 accidents