Cost-effective, repeat acquisition
Using OptaSense DAS technology, our VSP acquisition services provide coverage along the entire length of the wellbore, using hundreds or even thousands of virtual sensing gauges that provide accurate seismic measurements.
The ability to cost effectively take repeated time-lapse measurements on an array with full well length aperture, in otherwise inaccessible wells, provides a unique capability in 3D/4D seismic acquisition. After installing the DAS fiber, there is no need for further wellbore interventions.
As a result, you can perform time-lapse VSP surveys in a cost effective manner for the life of your asset, without any loss of production from your wells. You can even perform simultaneous VSP surveys on multiple wells from a single pad location.
- The 4th generation DAS interrogator unit, providing industry leading DAS measurements
- Interfacing with and synchronized control of the seismic sources
- Real-time file generation of seismic data
- Real-time correlation of virbroseis measurements
- Real-time stacking of multi-shot measurements
- Fully populated file headers containing source and receiver locations
- In-field quality control of source and receiver instruments
- Complete VSP surveys in previously inaccessible reservoirs such as HPHT
- Field-proven for monitoring CO2 injection and enhanced oil recovery methods
- Record raw seismic data at 20 kHz for increased signal-to-noise response
- Instrument the entire wellbore to shoot VSP surveys during completions
- Record seismic surveys surface to depth, without tool movements
- Perform complete, multiple VSP surveys without wellbore intervention
- Permanently deployed fiber-optic cable has proven repeat-ability
- Highly robust equipment performs insitu for 15-20 years