Protect your borders cost-effectively
- Detects, tracks, and classifies a wide range of threats
- Offers customizable deployment options and detector applications
- Delivers real-time alerts and actionable intelligence for rapid mobilization
- Integrates with and activates other systems and sensors, such as cameras
- Endures challenging environments and remote locations
With this insight, agents and field patrol gain a complete picture of the location, scale and type of threat detected—enabling rapid, more informed decisions that result in faster, more efficient responses.
This deployment enables the detection of surface activity such as:
- Personnel (10ft range)
- Vehicles (20ft range)
- Manual digging (30ft range)
- Shallow tunnelling (20-30ft range)
This deployment enables the ability to detect physical interference with asset, such as climbing, sawing, cutting and other tampering.
This deployment enables the ability to detect deeper tunnels, with fiber cable depth dictated by desired detection depth and geological conditions. Specialized optical units and fiber optic cables can extend detection ranges.
Using detection algorithms developed from decades of research in defense applications, OptaSense leads the market with the unique ability to perform pattern recognition of signals along the fiber. The system can classify critical events, such as a person or a vehicle, while ignoring insignificant signals like animals or severe weather. The system uses off-the-shelf fiber cable with the ability to monitor 50 miles of cable between optical equipment locations.